Oscar is very stubborn and can be quite a jerk, sometimes. For example, last night, Oscar was at the peak of causing frustration for Betty and I.
Oscar is not allowed under the bed. It freaks me out. There is not really anything important under my bed, but I can't see him when he is, and Lord knows what he is doing under there. He learned this early, and has overall avoided sneaking under there. Except for last night. He discovered the underneath of my bed, again.
I am not good at bending. This is another reason I don't like him going under my bed, because I literally have to lay on the floor and flail my arms around to try to scare him out. It doesn't even phase him. This is where my back-up plan comes into play. "Betty! He's under the bed!"
Betty comes in and we try to attack from both sides. There's lots of, "Where is he? I can't see him. Oh, he's over there? Where? At the end of the bed. At the foot of the bed. Well now he's moved." All of this is being said while arms and legs are sweeping the carpet trying to catch fur, a leg, his head, anything. Betty finally extracts him with both of her legs acting like a spatula. Such talent. I am jealous.
Then he heard the water run in the bathtub, and saw me grab his brush and shampoo, and it all started over again. For acting like such a bad-ass and barking all the time, he sure is a wimp when it comes to taking a bath. Here is a video of Oscar's first bath. We never did it in the sink, again. Betty is the one recording/laughing, and I'm the one getting clawed, scratched, and splashed.
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen
ReplyDelete