Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CAR RIDE!!!

Oscar loves car rides, just like any dog.  He especially loves to stand on the driver's lap and rub snot all over the window, and try to weasel his way down to the floor board while the driver is safely trying to operate the foot petals.  The other day Nick and I decided he deserved one.

Since I had been busy with school, work, LIFE, etc. Oscar had been in and out of his crate often for the past couple of days (Aunt Betty was at a Greek Conference thing in St. Louis).  Anyway, Nick and I thought it would be nice to take him to the park and let him run around and play in the grass.  It was a beautiful day, and I wanted to let his leash loose and let him run around and be a dog. 

On the way, we decided to make a stop at Andy's for custard.  FYI:  Andy's gives out sample cones for dogs who just happen to be in the car.  Oscar has had Andy's before, but I was too shocked to get the process on camera.  This time I knew it was coming, so the camera was out and ready before Oscar started licking, chomping, slurping, annihilating his treat.  It's a little disturbing to watch, but the hilarity makes up for it.  What can I say, I am a proud mom who likes to get everything stupid my "kid" does on video :)



1 comment: